General Discussion

Black Friday Deals!

2018-11-23 18:20 #0 by: Leia

Hello techies!

As Black Friday comes to an end, I was wondering if anyone here on Savvity has taken advantage of any deals!? 

After seeing Jordans Wii Switch I was tempted by Amazon's price of £249, but unfortunately my purse wasn't able to stretch that far Sad

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

2018-11-23 20:05 #1 by: jordan

It wasn't really a deal I was looking for, but I had to buy myself a new keyboard after I inexplicably spilt an entire cup of coffee over mine this morning.

I went with the Razor Blackwidow Chroma, for two reasons. Firstly, it's a mechanical keyboard, which has the tactile keys I like to type on, and secondly the pretty colours  Laughing

2018-11-24 15:00 #2 by: Niklas

That was a seriously expensive keyboard. Just seeing it, I would have guessed it cost a tenth of that. I hope it meets your expectations. 🙂

I have bought an Anker USB-C to A 3.0 cable. Not on sale, but I needed one for my power bank. So, no gadgets on black market sale for me, but I think of getting a Houdini Power Houdi for 25 percent off. Still a lot of money but excellent quality.

2018-11-26 19:29 #3 by: jordan

#2 Luckily the sale meant I got around 50% off of the retail price! So far, I would say it is meeting my expectations, the feedback from the keys is excellent!

2018-11-26 21:40 #4 by: Leia

#1 Oh my gosh! That is crazy expensiveScared Do the colours flash or change?

#2 Whats a Houdini Power Houdi? A type of power bank?

All the best, Leia

2018-11-27 09:23 #5 by: Niklas

#3: Oh, that’s another story then. Congratulations!

#4: Haha, not quite. This is a Power Houdi:

» Houdini Power Houdi Jacket Women

I bought the male version and in the end it was a little over 30 percent off.

2018-11-27 20:54 #6 by: Leia

#5 That looks so warm! 

All the best, Leia

2018-11-27 20:55 #7 by: Niklas

Yes, I wear them under a thin windproof jacket to keep warm.

There is anohter comment in this discussion. It is, however, only visible for logged in members. To read the comment, log in or register to become a member.