Annons:
Tag:ย headphones
Read 1701 times
jordan
2018-12-30 21:35

Apple Airpods

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

So I was very lucky at Christmas to get the new(ish!) Airpods from Apple!

I have never had wireless headphones, let alone earphones before, so the added freedom has been especially lovely!

I was particularly surprised at the battery life of the earphones, they lasted at least a few days before they needed charging, which can be done by the charger case they are supplied with, which I didn't even know it could do until I got them!

Has anyone else tried the Airpods? What do you think?

Annons:
Evelina
2018-12-31 11:51

Nice! I always thought they looked silly at first. Then I saw a bunch of people wear them at the gym and I realized how much more practical they can be. I also want a pair now but the price is a bit too high for me. I just bought a pair of over ear Marshall Montior Bluetooth headphones. Iโ€™m sensitive to sounds when I study so Iโ€™m hoping they will suit me. They should be coming in the mail next week ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Niklas
2018-12-31 21:22

I haven't tried EarPods. I don't like that type of earphones. I want them to cover my ears. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best regards, Niklas ๐ŸŽˆ

Tammie
2019-01-02 06:18

I  would like to have a pair of these but I will have to wait a bit before I have the ability to purchase them.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

jordan
2019-01-02 19:57

#1 I had the same opinion for a while as well. But as with you, I saw people wearing them and thought that actually they are quite appealing.

They are also a very good pair of headphones! I think the main pull for me is it being wireless, and I have been moving towards making most things I have being wireless in the near future.

Leia
2019-01-03 15:29

Do they fall out easily? I'd be so scared of losing them!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-01-04 15:13

#5 I was thinking the same, so many times that I take out an earbud when someone starts talking to me, I would be afraid I might lose it

Annons:
jordan
2019-01-05 00:10

#5 +#6 I don't really think they do, but there are some times where you might feel one coming loose. One good thing about them is that they pause automatically if you take one out, so if you drop one, you'd know immediately.

[Joab]
2019-01-07 12:42

I like them a lot. The small size makes them very portable, you can keep them in the pocket of your trousers. I think the sound quality is good also, compared with other in-earphones. As with all Apple stuff, they are a bit pricey.

Leia
2019-01-07 22:29

#8  Would you say they are even better quality than Apples in-earphones with the wire?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

[Joab]
2019-01-09 18:14

As good I would say. I would not manage to do a blind test between them.

jordan
2019-01-09 22:51

Yeah the price is a bit of a put off, but I would hope a seal of quality would come with that.

#9 I would say about the same overall.

Scroll to top
Annons:
ย