Annons:
Taggeneral-discussion
Read 1556 times
Leia
2019-01-04 23:35

10 Gadgets from AliExpress

For those of you that don't know, AliExpress is an online consumer marketplace for international buyers. It allows small businesses in China to sell to customers all over the world. 

It is infamous for being really cheap! This could be because you’re buying directly from a manufacturer, which reduces the cost of selling to you rather than from a middleman. However, there is a catch, you will usually have to wait anywhere between 20-60 days for delivery!

This youtuber has found some great bargain tech (and non-tech) gadgets from AliExpress and demonstrates the quality and use of them! I think they are really cool and some I didn't even think existed!

Would you buy any of these products? Have you bought any tech gadgets from AliExpress before? What was your experience like?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
jordan
2019-01-05 00:16

Regardless, I would still be careful when buying electronics from Aliexpress, or China more generally. Some electrical outlets may not match the ones in your local country and are not kept to the same standards, so you'll have to be cautious .

Niklas
2019-01-05 22:17

There were several things i liked. The wine vacuum pump and the electric screwdriver for instance.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-01-07 22:40

#1 is this speaking from experience?

#2 The wine vacuum pump was my favourite tooLaughing out loud

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2019-01-08 15:51

#3 Not directly, but many of the items that you can see at reduced prices on Amazon are in fact marked up products from AliExpress. My Mum unfortunately bought a charger for a laptop from one of these sellers and it did not go well.

Max
2019-01-12 14:24

Some cool stuff. As mentioned the issue is delivery time and also if it gets stuck in customs and excise. That's why I usually get stuff from Lazada here in philipines. Normally someone has sourced the thing IN China then sends it out from Philippines so I get it in a day or two. Of course you pay a little more. The problem with Chinese tech stuff is too often it has the Chinese software. The problem with Chinese stuff in general of course is the usual low quality so that it typically breaks within weeks or months, so that the low price is not such a bargain after all.

Scroll to top
Annons: