Annons:
Tag:ย general-discussion
Read 1824 times
Niklas
2019-01-16 12:12

Best portable wireless speakers

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Do you have any experience with wireless speakers to connect a phone or tablet to? I am thinking of getting one for the family to use mostly at home to stream music. Nothing big. Good sound in small package. Maybe 360หš sound so it can be placed in the middle of the living room and give everyone the same experience. Max 200 USD.

What are you using? What are the pros and cons?

(Photo by Loewe Technologies at Unsplash)

Best regards, Niklas ๐ŸŽˆ

Annons:
Max
2019-01-16 16:06

I use Bluetooth speakers all the time, streaming Spotify and Audiobooks over them from my phone.  For me a set of  2.1 Speakers costing around $50 does a fine job I use Edifier and generally find them better than other brands I've had such as Creative Labs.  Some of my friends have Bose systems which are more expensive  but noticeably higher quality.  If you can find a Bose system within your  budget it may be a good  choice.

Niklas
2019-01-17 12:43

Thanks! Bose speakers start at quite low prices. My headphones are a pair of Bose and I am very satisfied with them. I have found an Audio Pro speaker that may be what Iโ€™m looking for. Discreet, reasonably priced and with the few features I need. Their sound has received awards. I will take a listen to them later today.

[Joab]
2019-01-18 17:01

How did they sound?

Niklas
2019-01-19 21:48

It sounds good. I bought one. I will be back with a review. In the meantime, if you are curious, the model name is Audio Pro Addon T3. I choose a white one so it doesn't stand out. For the brave there are orange, green and other bold colors too. ๐Ÿ™‚

Niklas
2019-01-30 14:45

Hereโ€™s my review of the Audio Pro Addon T3 portable speaker.

Scroll to top
Annons:
ย