Annons:
Tag:Β headphones
Read 1611 times
Evelina
2019-01-24 15:12

Marshall Motion Wireless Headphones

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I bought some new headphones! I quite like them, so far I have no complaints. I like the fact they they are over ear rather than on top of the ear. They also have about 30 hours battery life 😊

Annons:
Niklas
2019-01-25 17:33

Great! I like the shape of them much better than the square one they have used for many years. Over ears are my favorite too. It blocks out more sound and keep my ears from freezing in winter.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-01-26 00:15

I'm presuming they're Bluetooth? how much did these cost?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-01-26 00:41

Yess. They were on sale for 1000kr 😊

Leia
2019-01-27 01:45

#3 Nice! I like the slick design of them! I'm always scared of investing in headphones though as I'm scared they won't suit me and will just make me look a bit like an awkward try hard Laughing out loud.

All the best, Leia

Evelina
2019-01-27 11:20

Lol an awkward try hard πŸ˜… I bought these because my old ones hurt my ears because there on ear rather than over hear. I found that I was wearing them for several hours a day - gym, travel, studying, etc. and it become too uncomfortable. I bought these for the price and over hear part. I think at first I thought they looked weird especially while at the gym. But you get used to it. They just feel big but aren’t really.

jordan
2019-01-27 18:45

Nice! Glad to hear you're getting along well with them! Wireless headphones are the future, haha.

Annons:
Leia
2019-01-28 19:47

#5 It's true, I think cool hipsters have kind of claimed them as style and its not one that would suit me haha.

All the best, Leia

Scroll to top
Annons:
Β