Annons:
Tag:ย cameras
Read 1536 times
Leia
2019-01-30 22:51

The best tripod?

Hey!

I've been looking into buying a  handheld bending tripod that would Support both a GoPro and a DSLR camera. I know all the bloggers have a the Joby Gorilla Pod, but it expensive, the Fotopro offers a lot of the same features but at a cheaper price.

Have you experienced using any of these, would you recommend one or alternatives?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Niklas
2019-02-02 02:51

There is one big difference between the two, in addition to the price. The Joby Gorillapod 3K takes more than three times as much load as the Fotopro UFO2. Three kilos versus 800 grams if I read correctly. For a DSLR, 800 gram is very little. If you can do without the bendiness, take a look at Manfrotto Pixi series. I have the Manfrotto Pixi Evo 2 with two-section legs.

Best regards, Niklas ๐ŸŽˆ

Leia
2019-02-04 23:27

#1 I have seen these! I have something similar already for my GoPro. Due to a change in circumstance, I may only need enough weight for a canon point and shoot camera which would mean the UFO2 may be the winner!

All the best, Leia

Niklas
2019-02-06 11:50

Yes, a point and shoot shouldn't be a problem. ๐Ÿ™‚

Leia
2019-02-06 20:22

#3 I actually got one for my Birthday! I'm very excited to have an occasion where I can use it and I can let you know how I got on with it ๐Ÿ™‚

All the best, Leia

Niklas
2019-02-07 12:18

Great! There should be plenty of opportunities to use the tripod. Like a birthday party photo with everyone, including you, in the photo. ๐Ÿ˜€

Scroll to top
Annons:
ย