Annons:
Taggeneral-discussion
Read 1575 times
Leia
2019-03-25 22:59

The New Apple Card

Today Apple announced their latest extension of Apple pay - the Apple card.

The credit card can be accessed across your Apple devices and will be found in your Wallet App, with clear spending tracking  - with store names clearly listed - and details on when your next payment is due and how much you've spent this month. You can also message Apple to update your Apple Card details. The main selling point? The Apple Card will come with no fees. 

But is it all too good to be true?

Although Apple preaches that you can sign up instantly and use the card anywhere in the world, you still have to qualify to be approved for an Apple Card. Apple has yet to stipulate the eligibility requirements. 

Apple Card also offers rewards, with Daily Cash giving you 2% cashback every time you spend, and it's paid every day. However, there is a limit to the cashback you will receive if you try to exceed your credit limit. As cnet.com explain,  if your limit is $3,000, you'll only be able to earn $90 is Daily Cash until the next billing cycle. 

What are your thoughts on the apple card? 

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
jordan
2019-03-25 23:46

I feel like this is barely different from the other well established online banks out there? I am with Revolut in the UK, and although I do not get any cashback perks, I do have every other benefit that the Apple Card offers. I think I will pass on this.

Niklas
2019-03-26 13:44

I think it is interesting. The reporting, cardlessness and transparency are what I like most. If they launch it in Sweden I will probably try it out.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-03-27 01:28

#1 is that a debit or credit card you have? #2 I did wonder if they would only launch it in specific countries🤔

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2019-03-27 10:14

Did I dream that, or did they say they will launch it in 150+ countries? If so, Sweden and the UK is sure to be among them.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Niklas
2019-03-27 10:28

No, they haven't said anything about international launch. The US will get it this summer.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: