Annons:
Tag:ย general-discussion
Read 2361 times
Evelina
2019-05-16 10:00

ImagiCharm - A Programmable Accessory for Girls

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

My friend Alexa works for a startup company called imagiLabs and they are launching their first product called imagiCharm! 

Hurry up and get your pre-order in before their big launch party on the 28th of May!

Here is some information that Alexa posted on Facebook: 

"ImagiCharm is a colourful accessory designed for girls to customize directly from their mobile phones using programming. โšก๏ธ

Sign up for our newsletter on www.imagilabs.se to receive up to 50% off when we go live. You do NOT want to miss this! Our loyal fans and early birds will be the first to know. ๐Ÿ’ฅ

If you live in the Stockholm region, join us for a launch party hosted in collaboration with Netlight in their new office at Urban Escape. Sign-up for the event on Eventbrite. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/imagicharm-kickstarter-launch-party-tickets-61782991591

Experience our Kickstarter campaign go live during the event and watch a livestream of pre-orders coming in. Talk to our imagiGirl ambassadors, try out the imagiCharm, and meet our awesome team!

We will be livestreaming the event for those who live outside of Sweden to celebrate with us virtually. ๐Ÿ˜„

There are no tickets for the event but you will get the opportunity to back our campaign: pre-order the imagiCharm and access to our premium app for the exclusive SUPER EARLY BACKER price of 440 SEK ($45) or show Support for 48 SEK ($5). You will get a special backer badge to show the world that you are contributing to building a future coded by all! ๐ŸŒŸ

๏ปฟHelp us in our journey to reach our goal of being 30% funded the first day! ๐ŸŽ‰"

Annons:
Evelina
2019-05-16 12:38

These little keychain charms are the perfect gift for anyone who is an inexperienced programmer, teenage girls and even boys! The company is geared towards young girls due to the disproportionate amount of males in the tech world. They are trying to empower girls and women through tech! ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ It also comes with a year subscription to the app. ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™m going to buy one for myself and my boyfriendโ€™s 16 year old sister! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿ’ป

Niklas
2019-05-16 14:20

Great to hear about women startups for a change! Does the imagiCharm work as a reflector to use outdoors when it's dark? I didnโ€™t find out at their website.

Best regards, Niklas ๐ŸŽˆ

Evelina
2019-05-16 14:21

Yes. Edit: Scratch that. Kind of. Edit: I donโ€™t think it works as a traditional reflector. But after programming it, it can light up. I will have to ask Alexa for details though.

Evelina
2019-05-16 14:39
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Got a shout out for promoting the event! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฑ

Niklas
2019-05-16 14:50

Great! ๐Ÿ™‚

Best regards, Niklas ๐ŸŽˆ

Leia
2019-05-17 00:22

A fabulous idea!!

These women are such an inspiration, good on them for making a change at such a young age themselves! Do they ship worldwide?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2019-05-17 10:20

Im sure they would if someone needs it! At the expensive of the buyer

Evelina
2019-05-19 17:35
Scroll to top
Annons:
ย