Annons:
Tagheadphones
Read 1212 times
Evelina
2020-10-25 17:22

WH-1000XM4 Noise Cancelling Headphones Sony

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I bought the older model (WH-1000XM3) of these heaphones back in May I think of 2019. They were the best headphones I’ve ever had. Except for some issues that I should have fixed before the warranty was up. Unfortunately, I used them everyday and didn’t want to go three weeks without them so suffered through the static until they refused to turn on. I was ‘forced’ (ok not really but I basically live with these headphones on) to buy these new ones because I’m writing my thesis and we are three people in an apartment all working and studying from home. Plus, I wanted the newer version because it could connect to two devices, which comes in handy a lot for me. That way I can be connected to my computer and iPhone. Also, I read that it didn’t have the same issues as the old version being unable to stay connected to MacBooks (a real drawback in my opinion as they cost 300euros). These new ones were 400euros. I wanted to cry a little when I was buying them lol. I ended up choosing the silver color as opposed to the black, which I got last time. We will see how they hold up. I almost returned them to go back to black because the silver reminds me too much of the 90s old school gray Microsoft desktops. The black looks way better but I wanted them to match my silver MacBook and white desk. Here is the link to the Sony headphones: https://www.sony.com/electronics/headband-headphones/wh-1000xm4

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: